Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hershey Bat Halloween Candy Bars

I have made these Hershey Bat Halloween Candy Bars for three years now. Thanks to moving and having two daughters in school. Yay! I love it when I can reuse something. My little kindergartner just learned about bats last week in school so this will be the perfect Halloween treat to take to her classmates:) And for a bonus she LOVES Hershey chocolate bars. I'm sure all the parent's are going to appreciate me giving their child a full size chocolate bar:)

Halloween School Treats
Bat chocolate bar
Kindergarten treat
All packaged up and ready to go. I love this little bin I got at Target last year. It is the perfect size for my little one to carry and if she drops it everything should still stay inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...